SEO / SMM / SEM
We are looking for a tech-savvy SEO – SEM – SMM specialist to manage our PPC marketing campaigns. As a specialist, you will be required to conduct and analyze keyword research, design and implement pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and measure paid advertising performance analytics.
To be a successful specialist, you should possess a strong understanding of SEM and SEO techniques and excellent marketing skills. A top-notch SEM specialist should be able to accurately interpret keyword and ranking research and implement marketing campaigns that maximize the company’s ROI for paid advertising.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting with the design, writing, and marketing teams to ideate and define advertising requirements.
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands.
- Analyzing and interpreting research and analytic data to inform the marketing strategy.
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic.
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO best practices.
- Monitoring SEM analytics such as redirects, click rates, and customer acquisition rates.
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI for paid adverts.
- Coordinating with the designers and writers to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices.
- Generating performance reports and analytics for presentation and review.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices.
- Managing & Performing SEO on Client Websites
- Monitoring Website Traffic & Performance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of two years of experience as an SEM specialist or similar.
- Proficiency with analytics and PPC platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM techniques and best practices.
- Experience with a variety of search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Experience with a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Exceptional research and analytic skills.
- Excellent computer skills with programs such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.