Jr. Production Engineer
We are searching for a reliable, innovative production engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our company. You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for Participating in production activities and supervising staff, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
To be successful as a production engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver. Outstanding production engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participating in production activities of the Projects.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes.
- Ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with production team to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in engineering (BE/Diploma)
- Experience with ERP Software preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the Production Engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.